Specifies requirements for an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system and gives guidance for its use to enable organizations to provide safe and healthy workplaces by preventing work-related injury and ill health, as well as by proactively improving their OH&S performance.
The OH&S provides many benefits including:
- Demonstration of a high standard of OH&S.
- Increased tender evaluation scores.
- Identifying and controlling your health and safety risks.
- Compliance with customers’ OH&S requirements.
- Reduced organizational costs associated with accidents and incidents.
- Reduced operating downtime.
- Improved staff performance and morale.
- Reduced insurance premiums.
- Reduced risk of prosecution.
What can Quality Track do for you?
An easy to follow 4 stage project plan – Gathering of information – preparation of documentation, implementation and training and preparation for certification. Preparation of all documentation for your approval. Staff training. A detailed guide to successful implementation. Close monitoring your implementation progress. Assistance in choosing a suitable certification company. Assistance to close out any findings arising from certification audits to ensure successful certification.
Get a project plan and quotation by completing and submitting a simple questionnaire.